Transform Your Space
Our products are designed to be combined easily and effortlessly, allowing you to dress your windows with a distinctive layered look.
- Start with a blind or shade in a designer-inspired color or textile.
- Consider embellishing your shades with a scalloped edge or decorative trim. Blinds can be accessorized with tapestry-inspired cloth tapes and distinctive cord pulls.
- Then, add layers of pattern and material with drapery. Swaths of color and differing textures will come alive through contrast.
- Draperies can also be used to enhance insulation, light control, and privacy.
- Top off your look with a cornice or valance to provide a dramatic, clean line above your window treatments.
- If you have a very large or hard to reach window, add smart, sophisticated functionality with motorized controls.
- Expand your look. Design a complementary suite of windows—perhaps varying the volume or scale with Roman shades or sliding panels.
- Use coordinating interior fabrics for pillows and other home décor.
By utilizing our thoughtfully curated selection of products and fabrics, it's easy to express your aesthetic style.