Today Graber is a leader in combining sophisticated style, energy efficiency, unyielding quality, and innovative design to create truly exceptional window treatments.
Headquartered in Middleton, Wisconsin, Graber is part of the Springs Window Fashions family of companies, the second-largest global manufacturer and distributor of window coverings and drapery hardware. The company's extraordinary offerings are available through independent designers, franchisors, and decorators.
GREEN BY NATURE™
Graber products are also an important component of green living.
- Conserving Energy. Our window coverings regulate the sun's rays to control temperature and create healthier, more energy-efficient homes for our consumers. Cellular shades in particular provide an extra layer of insulation, keeping heat and cold from penetrating windows, conserving energy year-round.
- Protecting Resources. Natural shades are crafted from renewable materials like bamboo, jute, and grasses.
- Preserving Clean Air. Our blinds and shades use GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified materials, with low chemical and particle emissions.
Graber uses sustainable practices to manufacture our products responsibly, so that we can all enjoy a "greener" future. Conscious of the company's environmental impact, we:
- Recycle all metals, plastics, fabrics, paper, and waste wood in our plants, diverting these materials from landfills.
- Conserve water by using a closed-loop water cooling system for plastics manufacturing.
- Design minimal product packaging that uses at least 44% of post-consumer recycled material.
- Source and process renewable hardwoods for Graber Blinds domestically, minimizing transportation and thus, saving energy.