Last updated: June 22, 2021
Graber Blinds, and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("Graber" "we," "us," or "our") provides this Privacy Notice for California Consumers (Employees) (the "CCPA Employee Privacy Notice") to you to notify you of our privacy practices as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA").
The CCPA Employee Privacy Notice applies only to individuals residing in the State of California who are considered "Consumers" under the CCPA and from whom we collect "Personal Information" as described in the CCPA ("Consumers"). More specifically, we provide you this notice because under the CCPA, California Residents who are employees, employee applicants, or contractors qualify as Consumers. For purposes of this CCPA Employee Privacy Notice, when we refer to Consumers, we mean you to the extent you are a California employee, employee applicant, or contractor. If you are not a Graber Blinds employee, employee applicant, or contractor, and you reside in California, please refer to our Graber Blinds Privacy Notice for California Consumers.
Information We Collect
We may collect Personal Information from you in a variety of different situations, including, but not limited to, on our website, your mobile device, through email, in physical locations, through the mail, and/or over the telephone. More specifically, Graber Blinds collects the following categories of Personal Information from its Consumers, which will depend on the particular business purpose (please see below) for which we collect it:
|Category||Examples of Personal Information Collected|
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age, race, national origin, citizenship, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|E. Biometric information.||Fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, health, or exercise data.|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, video, thermal.|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.|
|J. Education information, as defined by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.||Information protected by FERPA.|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.|
Personal information does not include deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
Graber Blinds obtains the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or information you provide to us in the course of our relationship with you.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website or from information your computer or mobile device transmits when interacting with our website or mobile applications, among other things.
- Third parties, including recruiters who submit your information to us for an employment position that may interest you and consumer reporting agencies for employment background checks.
How We Use Personal Information/Business Purpose
We may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect from you or about you to do one or more of the following:
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to apply for a job or become an employee, we will use that personal information in connection with your employment or employment application.
- To evaluate you for employment or potential employment with Graber Blinds and/or to evaluate your performance with Graber Blinds or your suitability for a particular role.
- To manage your employment relationship with us, including scheduling your working hours or engaging with you about other job-related information.
- To contact you and to inform you about benefits or information relating to your employment or employment application.
- To manage the health and safety of the workplace, including the health and safety of employees and visitors, and/or to respond to or manage public health issues.
- If you are in a role where audio or video recordings are created and maintained, to manage or supervise your job responsibilities or for quality assurance.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website and services relating to your employment or employment application.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your information or account with us.
- To process your requests or transactions and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our systems, App or Site, services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For research, analysis, and business development, including to develop and improve our business processes, Site and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA or subsequently agreed to by you.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Graber Blinds assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Graber Blinds about our Consumers is among the assets transferred.
How We Share Personal Information
Graber Blinds may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose, including to our service providers.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Third parties with whom you direct us to share your personal information, including, but not limited to, consumer reporting agencies to conduct employment background checks.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Graber Blinds has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category E: Biometric information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category G: Geolocation data.
- Category H: Sensory data.
- Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
- Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Third parties with whom you direct us to share your personal information, including consumer reporting agencies to conduct employment background checks.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Graber Blinds has not sold personal information.
Changes to Our CCPA Employee Privacy Notice
Graber Blinds reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on Graberblinds.com and update the notice’s "Last Updated" date above reflecting the date of the change. All changes are effective as of the time of posting.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which Graber Blinds collects and uses your information described above, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
- Phone: 800-221-6352
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address
- ATTN: Privacy Team
- Springs Window Fashions, LLC
- 7549 Graber Rd.
- Middleton, WI 53562