Each fabric in the Healthy Home collection features one or more of the following:
- Improves indoor air quality—so you can breathe a little easier.
- Engineered to resist microbes and fungi—for a more healthful home environment.
- PVC free.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified—passing rigorous testing for thousands of chemicals.
- Standard 100 OEKO-TEX® certified for low-VOC emission levels that helps improve air quality.
NEW! Now available in Graber CrystalPleat Cellular Shades
- Proprietary, antimicrobial coating provides continuous protection from bacteria, fungus, mold, mildew, and odor to help improve the well-being of your home.
Each Eco-Friendly fabric features one or more of the following:
- Produced with 100% recycled PET material (plastics marked “1”)—reducing landfill waste.
- Created from an average of five plastic bottles from the ocean, per shade—do your part to end ocean plastic!
- Recyclable after use—an excellent long-term choice.
- PVC free.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze—demonstrating our commitment to eco-design.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low-VOC emission levels that helps improve air quality.
|Fabric Collection||Openness||100% Recycled Content (PET Plastics)||Preconsumer Recycled Content||Recyclable||PVC Free||Lead Free||Antifungal||Antimicrobial||Certification|
|FR Rated||GREENGUARD Gold||Cradle to Cradle||OEKO-TEX|
|Earth Synergy||5%||•||•||NFPA 701||•|
|Eco Encore||5%||•||•||•||•||NFPA 701||•||•|
When you recycle plastics marked “1,” you’re recycling PET material. And we take 100% recycled PET to create two Eco-Performance fabric collections of Graber Solar Shades. Thanks for recycling!
Products designed for indoor spaces are GREENGUARD Gold Certified if they meet strict chemical emissions limits. Graber Solar Shade fabrics have been tested for more than 10,000 chemicals.
Cradle to Cradle Certified is the world’s most advanced science-based, multi-attribute certification program for designing, making and verifying materials and products that are safe, circular and responsible.
This certification means the fabric is free of PVC, halogen, lead, formaldehyde, allergenic dyes, pesticides, phenols, and heavy metals, and it meets all VOC content limits.
Let Us Help You Choose the Perfect Window Treatment for Your Home
Simply fill out this form. A local Graber Window Treatment Expert will contact you to learn about your project and help you find a solution that delights you.
Prefer to find an expert yourself? Click here to search for dealers in your area.